1. Keep makeup remover next to your bed.
Not taking makeup off at night can be very harmful for your skin. By keeping remover close to your bed, you will run out of excuses for not removing your make up.
2) Hide a manicure that’s growing out by using glitter
Create a glitter ombré effect starting at the base of your nails.it makes the nails look pretty and add spark to manicure.This is the best way to hide the manicure.
3. Blast your skin with a blow-dryer on the cool setting.
This is the quick way to cool down products like toner, tanner that takes up a lot of time to cool down.
4.Use lipstick to add a little color to your lips, cheeks, and eyes.
This can be used when you don’t want to mess with your whole makeup regimen.Swipe the lipstick on your cheek and blend it with the help of a brush without spoiling it.
5. Easy highlighting and contouring
Using a foundation which is two shades lighter than the skin tone, make a three on the face. Similarly, draw the brow line, cheekbone, and bottom line. To contour, use concealer two shades darker than the skin tone and make a 3 in the backward shades. Blend them together.
6. Clean messy edges of the winged liner with a cotton swab coated with petroleum jelly.
Use this hack if you don’t have the hand-eye coordination to do winged eyeliner perfectly. By using this hack, you can erase it without spoiling the makeup.
7. Borrow some mascara If you’re out of eyeliner
Apply mascara on a small liner brush from mascara brush and apply it as eyeliner.
8. Make your eyes look more awake by lining the waterline of your lower eyelid with a nude eye pencil.
This trick will give you brightening, and wide eye look.
9. Look sexier by smudging your liner with a cotton swab to make a smoky eye look.
You can get a smokey eye look without any effort.
10. Create a messy side part to help camouflage the overgrowth and give a root touch-up.
Do a straight parting on top of the middle to get a pepe-le-law look.
11. Disguise your rootsby using dry shampoo to cover up noticeable regrowth.
Spray dry shampoo on the roots of your hair and then comb the hair for sometime. After few minutes let it spread and settle down on its own.
12) Pull the back section of your hair out of the way and wash only the front greasy part in the sink.
Washing your often can damage your hair. So clean only that part which is dirty and need washing.
13. Roll your hair into a looped bun and pin it before bed to make your blowout last longer.
Make a loop of your hair on the inner side and use bobby pins to fix it. Remove these pins in the morning and get wavy hair.
14. Apply baby powder liberally to your roots before bed if your hair’s too dirty and you can’t wash them
Baby powder will be visible if you have dark hair, but it will absorb the oil from the hair.
15. loosely twist your hair into a low bun, secure with a clip if you don’t want to blow dry your wet hair.
Using your fingers gently, untwist the hair when its dry. Remove those waves from the hair which was done while rolling the hair.
16. Instead of curling your hair, tie your hair in a loose, low braid before bed and get mermaid waves in the morning.
Braid your hair loosely in the night before you go to bed. Unbraid in the morning and get wavy hair.
17) Give yourself a relaxing foot treatment while you sleep for smooth and soft feet.
Apply a foot lotion or oil, then cover your feet with socks and sleep. This will help to heal cracked feet and make them soft.